No products in the cart.
Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note10’s screen size is 6.3″ as a full rectangle and 6.2″ when accounting for the rounded corners; and Galaxy Note10+’s screen size is 6.8″ as a the full rectangle and 6.7″ when accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.RAM capacity may vary depending on model, color, and country.Actual storage available may vary depending on pre-installed software. MicroSD expansion only available on Galaxy Note10+. MicroSD card sold separately. MicroSD card availability may vary depending on country and manufacturer.Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2019.07.17–08.02 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM N970 and SM N975. Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.₨ 166,000.00₨ 166,000.00
1. Galaxy Note20 Ultra is 5G Ready. Compatibility dependent upon 5G network availability in India
2. Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note20’s screen size is 16.95cm (6.7″) in the full rectangle and 16.64cm (6.6″) with accounting for the rounded corners and Galaxy Note20 Ultra’s screen size is 17.45cm (6.9″) in the full rectangle and 17.33cm (6.8″) with accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
3. Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics in USA and UK in July, 2020 with pre-release versions of SM-N980, SM-N981, SM-N985, SM-N986 under default setting using LTE and 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mm Wavenetwork). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.₨ 212,000.00₨ 212,000.00
₨ 18,500.00₨ 18,500.00
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model – No warranty in US.
- 6.2″, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0), Does NOT have NFC
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, 4G bands: LTE band B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B28(700)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite – An Affordable Smartphone of the Lineup
Samsung is coming with its Galaxy Note that will be the affordable 10 Lite of the series. The phone is specially designed for those customers who do not have enough income to get the high-end smartphone of the company. The upcoming smartphone was announced back in early quarter of the year and now finally the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is about to launch. Another important feature of the phone is that it is equipped with dual-screen technology. The specs are quite amazing. The chipset of the Samsung’s Galaxy Note 10 Lite is a powerful one and that is the Exynos 9810. This is one of the most powerful chipsets that is used in high-end devices. The SoC of the upcoming flagship Samsung Galaxy Note’s Lite going to be paired with 8 gigabytes of RAM to boost the set with a high energy setup₨ 95,000.00₨ 95,000.00
Galaxy A71 (8GB RAM)
- Enjoy cinematic viewing experience with the Awesome 16.95cm (6.7″) Infinity-O sAMOLED plus display
- Experience our awesome camera that offers 64MP quality for every detail life offers
- Keep on going with our mighty 4,500mAh all-day battery with 25W Super Fast charging
- Enjoy a seamless gaming experience with Snapdragon 730 (8nm) processor & 8GB RAM
₨ 70,800.00 ₨ 70,800.00